We’ve missed you and are so excited to announce that our lobby has re-opened.
To provide service to you and comply with guidelines established by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts we have placed restrictions to promote community health, safety, and welfare.
Here is what else you can expect:
- Only a limited number of members will be allowed inside at one time. Please be courteous to those waiting by processing your transaction and immediately leaving the building.
- We installed Plexiglass shields at the front desk, teller windows and at employees’ desks.
- We installed appropriate social distancing floor markers to ensure everyone remains 6′ apart.
- We require all SFCU employees to wear face masks.
- We require all members to wear a mask when entering the lobby.
- For security, we may require members to briefly lower their masks to verify their identity.
- We clean and disinfect our building daily, above and beyond normal cleaning procedures.
We encourage you to utilize drive-thru services for teller transactions to reduce lobby teller traffic. The drive-thru is open 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Wednesday, 8:00am to 6:00pm Thursday and Friday and 8:00am to noon on Saturday.
We also offer an array of services to access your accounts and help you manage your finances remotely. We have updated our website’s user experience and added some exciting features accessible for all your devices. From mobile banking, to online bill pay and mobile deposit capture, we offer solutions for all your banking needs.
We will continue to post updated information to our website and Facebook page should any changes occur. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions and/or concerns you might have at 508-678-2851 or .
Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we bre-open our lobby. It is our privilege to serve you.
SFCU is focused on you!