Effective, May 29, 2021 in accordance with the updated state and federal CDC Guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals will no longer be required to wear masks when visiting our building. Those individuals that are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated must continue to wear masks.
We encourage all vaccinated individuals who wish to remain masked to continue to do so.
Our employees will be following these same guidelines.
Here is what else you can expect:
- Active Sanitation of public areas and touch points will continue throughout the day
- Plexiglass shields will remain in place in the lobby and office areas
- Our social distancing floor markers will remain in place
- Disposable face masks will be available upon request
- For security, we may require members who choose to wear masks to briefly lower their masks to verify their identity
We continue to encourage members to utilize drive-thru services for teller transaction to reduce lobby teller traffic. The drive-thru is open 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Wednesday, 8:00am to 6:00pm Thursday and Friday and 8:00am to noon on Saturday.
We also offer an array of services to access your accounts and help you manage your finances remotely. From mobile banking, to online bill pay and mobile deposit capture, we offer solutions for all your banking needs.
We will continue to post updated information to our website and Facebook page should any changes occur. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions and/or concerns you might have at 508-678-2851 or .
We appreciate your assistance and efforts as we all work together to keep our employees, members, and community safe.
SFCU is focused on you!