The Credit Union College Scholarship Program, a Better Values – Better Banking initiative, is designed to support efforts of CCUA member credit unions in recognizing the outstanding talents of college-bound students.
This year, the Credit Union College Scholarship Program, supported by Massachusetts Credit Unions and our statewide campaign, Better Values – Better Banking, is funding six (6) $1,500 scholarships that will be awarded to six high school graduates, chosen as winners from across the state. And, Somerset Federal Credit Union is hoping that one of those lucky winners is a member of our Credit Union.
Eligibility Requirements for Participation:
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university degree program during the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Somerset Federal Credit Union.
- Each applicant must complete a current Scholarship Application and submit it with the other required material to Somerset Federal Credit Union.
- Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received for the application to qualify for consideration.
- Completed printed Application.
- An academic transcript of grades.
- A typewritten essay of at least 250 words describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- A detailed list of extracurricular/community and/or volunteer activities.
Download an application now, or pick one up in the Credit Union lobby.
Applications must be dropped off at the Credit Union no later than April 8, 2022.