Online Services FAQs
We offer online loan applications but we do not open checking or savings accounts online at this time.
The SFCU mobile app does not offer alerts at this time.
Once enrolled in online banking you can view all accounts tied to your Social Security Number. Online transactions are permitted on checking, statement savings and loan accounts.
Once you enroll in online banking, click the link that reads "Accounts Available for Bill Pay."
Enroll by entering some basic personal and account information. It only takes a few minutes. You will need:
- The type of account (select from the dropdown box).
- The account number.
- Your full Social Security Number.
- 4-digit PIN:
- This is usually the last four digits of your Social Security Number. However, if you accessed TELLERPhone then it is the TELLERPhone 4 digit PIN.
- If you have any difficulties please call 508-678-2851, Option 3.
- Internet access and a current browser such as:
- Internet Explorer, version 10 or 11
- Chrome (current version)
- Firefox (current version)
- Safari, version 7.0+
- Safari for iOS, version 7+
Mobile deposit capture is a feature of SFCU mobile banking. Once you download the app and enroll in mobile banking simply click on the DEPOSIT icon at the bottom of the screen.