Breadcrumb page navigation
Share Draft Checking
Enjoy the "free" things in life? If you like convenient services, earning dividends and no monthly service fees, our Share Draft Checking account is right for you!
- $5 minimum deposit to open
- Earn dividends with minimum balance of $500
- No monthly service charges
- Unlimited transactions
- Free first order of standard checks
- Monthly statements for easy record keeping
- No ATM fees at SFCU ATMs or anywhere you see the SUM™ network logo
- Free Visa Debit Card with the additional security of Verified by Visa and Visa's Zero Liability
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit Capture
- Free eStatements
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection (sweep from statement savings account)
- Standard Overdraft Privilege (member may upgrade to extended overdraft privilege)
- Free 24-hour access via TellerPhone (audio response)
Refer to separate fee schedule, dividends and account disclosure page for more information.
ID required at account opening.
You can become a member of SFCU if you live or work in Bristol County, or if a member of your immediate family lives or works in Bristol County.
Need assistance or have questions? Looking for more ways to benefit from your SFCU membership? Find the information you need to take the next step.