SFCU offers two convenient ATMs located at 740 County Street, Somerset, MA.
- Drive up ATM
- Walk up ATM in the vestibule on the east side of the building
Information for Members
Members may make deposits, obtain balance information, and withdraw cash subject to the limits set by SFCU.
SFCU does not charge its members a fee for using the ATM.
Transactions done after 2:00pm are posted the next business day.
- For example, if you make a deposit at 1:00pm on Tuesday, your transaction will post during that evening's balance update. However, if you made that same deposit at 3:00pm on Tuesday, your transaction will post on Wednesday evening during the balance update.
Information for Non-Members
Non-members may obtain balance information, cash withdrawals and other transactions permitted by their financial institution.
Our ATMs participate in the Allpoint® surcharge free network. If you see the Allpoint® logo on your card then you will not be charged a fee for using a SFCU ATM.
You may also use a SFCU ATM if you have any of the following logos on the back of your card:
- Cirrus, Plus
- Visa®, Mastercard
- American Express
- These transactions will be subject to a SFCU fee.
Be safe when using an ATM!
- Prepare your transaction ahead of time to minimize your time at the ATM.
- Before using any ATM, be aware of your surroundings. Look for suspicious activity, shrubbery that blocks your view, inadequate lighting.
- Take your receipt with you and save it for your records.
- Remember to take your card with you.
- Don't let anyone use your card.
- Do not provide your PIN to anyone.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
- Don't display cash after making a withdrawal.
- If using a drive up ATM, keep your doors locked.
- If you see a problem report it to SFCU.