Send or receive money quickly, safely and securely.
Incoming Wires to Your SFCU Account
Outgoing Wires from Your SFCU Account
Warnings About Wires
- Wires are a safe and fast way to send or receive money. However, there are some things you need to know to reduce your risk of becoming a victim of fraud.
- Never send money to people you haven't met in person.
- Never send money to pay for taxes or fees on lottery or prize winnings.
- Never provide your banking information to people or businesses you don’t know.
- Never send money in advance to obtain a loan or credit card.
- Never send money for an emergency situation without verifying that it’s a real emergency.
- Never send funds from a check in your account until it officially clears—which can take weeks.