Direct Deposit is the fast, reliable and safe way to deposit funds into your account!
What information do I need to set up direct deposit?
You need to provide three pieces of information to your employer, government agency or other pay provider.
- Somerset Federal Credit Union's routing number - 211385572.
- Your checking or statement savings account number.
- Indicate if the account is a checking or a statement savings account.
Where can I find routing and checking account numbers?
All the information you need is right on your Somerset Federal Credit Union check.
Where can I find my statement savings account number?
- If you have a statement savings, please look at the membership card you were given at account opening.
- If you cannot find what you need, please stop by our office. We will be happy to help you!
Should I have the funds deposited to my statement savings or checking?
To avoid overdraft fees or transaction limits you should direct deposit your funds into your SFCU checking account. You can transfer funds to your statement savings online or via TELLERphone.
If you do not have a SFCU checking account, then direct deposit the funds into your statement savings account or open a checking account today. It is fast and easy to do!
Website for direct deposit of federal government benefit checks
The U.S. Treasury Department requires federal benefit payments (such as Social Security and VA payments) to be made electronically. Sign up for direct deposit at GoDirect.org by submitting your benefit check information plus our routing number: 211385572